The quarterly journal “Novosti Navigatsii” («Navigation News») invites interested authors to cooperate!
The main audience of the «Navigation News» magazine consists of specialists in the field of radio engineering and radio navigation devices, systems and complexes, navigation and control of the movement of air, sea and river vessels, space, ground, underground and underwater objects, navigation, topogeodetic and geoinformation support, hydrography, land management and precision farming, geological exploration, ensuring the functioning of transport, energy systems, monitoring of the earth’s surface, medium and others.
We draw your attention to the fact that the magazine does not charge a fee for the publication of articles and does not pay for the publication of articles.
The incoming articles are reviewed. Reviewers of the magazine «News of Navigation» are leading experts on the priority topics of the publication. Authors are provided with copies of reviews or motivated refusals are sent.
Requirements for the design of manuscripts for publication in the Scientific and Technical Journal “Novosti Navigatsii”
The paper (scientific work) submitted to the Editorial Board should be original, as a rule, nowhere else published, and also not submitted for consideration and publication in another journal. The article should correspond to the subject and have scientific novelty.
The structure of the manuscript:
- the name in Russian and English (bold, all capital letters);
- initials and surnames of the author (s) in Russian and English (italics);
- Abstract (no more than 250 words) and keywords (up to 10 words) in Russian and English, UDC;
- the text of the article: the volume of the text of a theoretical nature should not exceed 1 conv. printer. sheet, and practical — 2/3 conv. printer. sheet;
- List of literature issued in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008. Each source should be added to the list of references in the citation order. In the links for the text, you need to specify the specific source pages, and in the list of references — the total number of source pages.
Information about the author(s) should include: full name, information about the organization (country, name and address), position, academic degrees and titles, e-mail of the organization and personal e-mail, phone numbers (work and personal) and faxes. This information should be given separately from the paper in Russian and in English and placed at the end of the article after the bibliography.
- Formatting standards of the article elements:
- pages of the manuscript should not be numbered;
- only Arabic figures should be used to highlight any paragraphs in the text or graphic material;
- the electronic version of the article is saved in MS Word (*doc, *docx) and should be submitted electronically (on a disc or by e-mail) or in print in two copies;
- font of the text – Times New Roman, underlined words are not allowed;
- the font size for titles – 16 pt, initials and surname of the author(s) – 14 pt, subtitles – 12 pt, text – 12 pt, footnotes – 10 pt, line spacing – multiplier 1,3;
- the main text should have justified alignment;
- indentation 1.25 cm (without using the Tab or Space keys);
- formulas should be typed in a formula processor Microsoft Equation, except when they can be typed by means of MS Word; Latin letters are typed italicized, Greek and Cyrillic – non-italicized; numbers are not italicized;
- illustrative and graphic material is submitted as separate files of MS Word format with the numbered images and graphs. Scanned images, graphs, and formulas are not allowed. The images should be of good quality. Objects must have the *jpeg (or *jpg) extension except if they are created by means of MS Word. Literal and arithmetic symbols in the figures according to the type and size should correspond to the symbols in the text of the article and be readable.
Depending on the subject of the article, if necessary, the submitted material should be added by an expert’s report on the possibility of publication in the open press.
All received articles are reviewed. The review is sent to the author(s) for revise. After reviewing, if there are comments, the manuscript is returned to the author for revision.
Getting an affirmative review and after all the comments have been fixed, the manuscript is accepted for publication.
The decision to approve or reject the submitted material is made by the editorial board.
Publication in the “Novosti Navigatsii” journal is free of charge.